St. Johns College of Engineering Technology, the pride of Yemmiganur town, was
established in the year 2001. Seven kilometers away from the din of the
Yemmiganur town, the college campus nestles amidst lush and luxuriant greenery
in a sprawling 27 acres land. The College has specious, well ventilated, well
equipped, and well furnished Laboratories, Workshops, Class Rooms, Drawing
Halls, Hostels and a well stocked Central Library in addition to departmental
The college is affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapur and it is approved by
AICTE, New Delhi and the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Beginning with a modest
intake of 180 students in 4 branches in 2001, the college has grown in size and
infrastructure to admit 540 students in 5 branches of B.Tech. Responding to the
demand for Post Graduate courses in engineering, Management, the college has started M.Tech Courses in 7 Specializations, and
offers MBA course.
सहनाववतु सहनौ भुनक्तु सहवीर्यं करवावहै
तॆजस्विना वधीतमस्तु माविद्विषावहै
औम् शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः
ఓమ్ శాంతిః శాంతిః శాంతిః
Bhunakthu, Saha veeryam Karavaavahai,
(Aum shanthihi shanthihi
Vision and Mission
"To create unique & high standards of education in pollution free environment is
the Vision. The College aims is to autonomous Engineering institution where a
student can obtain his Graduate / Post Graduate Degree along with the PhD.s".
"To provide qualitative education to rural society in order to compete with
modern society is the Mission. The College wishes to enrich young men & women
with sophisticated engineering education & sound personality development.".
St Johns College of Engineering & Technology in Rayalaseema
Region is known for high academic standards and uncompromising discipline. The
last eight years of educational records have proved it. We believe in practicing of devotion and discipline that leads on person to attain the set goals.
- The College proudly reveals that, ragging is strictly prohibited both inside and outside the College campus
- The timings of the college are maintained strictly so as to bring out the punctuality among the students.
- Parents are regularly intimated on the academic performance as well as the disciplinary behavior of their ward.
- The College strictly emphasizes on maintaining the students attendance above 90%.
- The behavior of the students is regularly tracked and monitored by the Principal of the College.
- Dress code is strictly maintained for both boys and girl students.